Tuesday 3 November 2015

Tsunade, as an Inspirational Character…

Everyone can identify most well-known personality such as Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Barrack Obama, Albert Einstein and etc. but who is this Tsunade? Okay for those who do not like anime, please avoid this post. Tsunade is actually a fiction character who appears in Naruto. This one single character is noticeable because she is inspiring even though she does not really exist! Naruto fans will understand this statement as Naruto demonstrates the story or characters just like a real life story. This anime is well known for its spirit which can motivates others.  It is not an ordinary story but it cultivates values such as don’t give up, brotherhood, loving others, patriotism and etc.
Come back to Tsunade, she is my favourite character. For my favorite rankings, She is able to defeat the main characters such as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and even Hashirama.  I ranked her no.1 in my favourite list.  Allow me to introduce her before I state why she is my bias.



First, she is fifth leader( Hokage) of Konoha, one of the strongest villages which is the home for the main character Naruto. She is celebrated and agreed by the world as the best kunoichi (female ninja). None of the ninja includes Kabuto can defeat her medical skills and she is the best medical ninja exists during her era.  One of the legendary sannin or an ace. Hot-tempered and possess monstrous strength. Lost two important individuals in her life during a war. Her blood brother and her boyfriend.  Finally, she is the granddaughter of Hashirama, the founder of the village and recognized as a Slug Princess because she can summon a giant slug, Katsuyu.

Why I am so addicted to her:

1.    She never abandons the living for dead: First, Orochimaru promises Tsunade that he will bring back her death brother and boyfriend if Tsunade heals Orochimaru’s arms. Arms are important for ninja to reveal their jutsus or powers.  Only Tsunade in the world can heal his arms.

If I were Tsunade, for sure I will accept the offer because the last thing that I want to see will be my boyfriend and brother. Even though Tsunade desperate to see her loved ones but she denies Orochimaru’s offer because if Orochimaru gains his arms, for sure he will destroy Konoha village. Hats off to Tsunade to reject the offer and goes against another Sannin or her own teammate Orochimaru.  She was able to defeat Orochimaru even though she was suffering of hemophobia just to protect Naruto and the village.

This choice inspired me, you must leave your priority or needs behind just to make the world a better place to live. I want to do the same thing, despite looking after myself, I want to help and protect others and try my best to create a better world.


                                                                                                                                                                  
2.       She is an expert in her own field. A war won because of Tsunade’s medical skill.  Usually medical ninja will be useless and always stay behind to be protected. Interestingly, Tsunade was able to prove a woman or medical ninja can make an important effect in the war.

Thus, I want to be an expert in my own field or empower my strengths even though I might not good in most things. Teacher needs a lot of expertise in many things such as academic, sports, management, welfare, interpersonal skill and etc. Thus, I’ll try to identify my strength and make use of it to be an expert teacher just like Tsunade who is notable as the greatest kunoichi or medical ninja.


3.       She proofs that she can go against Madara. Madara is the strongest ninja that the world faces. Almost all the ninja is not match with Madara. Even Tsunade’s ability is far lacking compared to Madara. Yet, she is not scared of Madara, using her ‘will power’ she goes against Madara even though she knows it is impossible to defeat him.   Earlier, Madara is looking down at Tsunade and claimed that Tsunade is a weak woman but after he tasted the kick of Tsunade, he agreed that Tsunade is not weak.   Tsunade’s best quote against Madara is “If four is not working, I will try five!”.

This totally boosts my motivation. I always give up when everything goes beyond my ability. Learning from Tsunade, I understand ‘will power ‘can make me do anything. Even though it is not a true power, it can give a confidence to overcome the obstacles.

This is the reasons why I love Tsunade that much. WATCH NARUTO FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT!

-MISS I-




No comments:

Post a Comment