Saturday 21 November 2015

K-TALK: JUNG YONG HWA’s Personality!

K-Talk today talks about my own husband Jung Yong Hwa….hahaha. K-Talk is discussing about Yong Hwa’s personality based on Numerology. I will do  this with my other favourite  K celebrity as well later on. First of all allow me to introduce numerology and of course some background on Yong Hwa.

As I love to discover other’s culture, I learnt about numerology which is discovered by the brilliant Indians during their past. When I read about myself, it really describes my personality well. All human personalities are categorized into 9 numbers: 1-9. (READ MORE ABOUT NUMEROLOGY )
There are two numbers that can affect your personality: Birth Number and Sum Number. There are many factors affect your birth and sum number. For example, your name number can derive good characteristics or bad characteristics from your birth and sum number. That’s why every human is different.

My Birth Number:
Birthdate: 18 so my birth number is 9 because 1+8= 9. I have the number 9 personality.

My Sum Number is
1+8+1+2+1+9+9+2=  33 so 3+3= 6 so my sum number is 6.

Birth number discusses your characteristics while sum number tells the path you’ll choose.

So let’s talk about Yong Hwa.

Jung Yong Hwa was born on 22 June 1989. So his

Birth Number: 4
Sum Number:  1



Number 4 shows greatness of King that means Yong Hwa will have a strong leadership skill. Interestingly number 1 represents leader of all. By owning both numbers, Yong Hwa will be a great leader indeed. It was proven Yong Hwa is the lead vocalist and of course without Yong Hwa, CNBLUE will never complete.

Number 4 also will have a very good looking. Don’ trust me, SO JI SUB, JUNG JI HOON (RAIN), DOO JOON and etc share the same number. As what we know, Yong Hwa was selected to be celebrity because of his good looking. He is known as Ulzzang (Good Looking Guy).
Number 4 is also quite creative and talented. Yong Hwa can play guitar, sing and even make jokes creatively.

Number 4 is quite dominant. We can notice this when Yong Hwa and his group members gather. Where Yong Hwa is quite talkative and always be the spotlight. He made an event happening and our focus will be always on Yong Hwa.

Finally, Yong Hwa will be friendly too. Yong Hwa is known as a president because he shakes hand with whoever he saw.  Maybe he inherits this characteristic because he is number 4.
Thus, it is not a coincidence to have a Masterpiece such as Yong Hwa because he is a complete four. Read more on Numerology and support Yong Hwa for this coming Mnet Music Awards.


   -MISS I-

2 comments:

  1. where this info come from? I want find about my personility to..thank you before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay actually, numerology is from ancient Hinduism or Indian science. You can always search for numerology. Miss I team suggest to search Indian Numerology because there are western numerology which might be misleading.

      Do follow us.

      We are at instagram too: missiblogger
      facebook: Miss I (https://www.facebook.com/kuantanni/)

      please follow us...tq

      Delete