Sunday 15 November 2015

TRAVEL BUDDY: SAM SAN SEE SEE TEMPLE, KUANTAN, PAHANG, MALAYSIA.

Because of my personal economic crisis, I have not being travel that much. Yet, as a traveller, I discovered certain places in my hometown, Kuantan. The sacred journey begins where I visited many Chinese temple and found this one temple, SAM SAN SEE SEE temple.  I love to visit other religion places in order to learn more about them.

SPECIAL FEAUTURES:
There are many and variety Chinese Gods statues.

There are two large fishes as big as a crocodile.

A place to sit with nature and companied by statues.

You also can view many characters related to Wukong; It brings back nostalgia of my childhood as I  love to watch Wukong’s story.

There is a shaman so you can solve your problem through ‘magic’ here. I am not a believer yet I tried it.’ (THIS IS THE MAIN ATTRACTION WHERE MANY PEOPLE VISIT IT AS THEY BELIEVE THE SHAMAN IS POWERFUL!)

One big statue of Thailand Brahma will welcome you to the temple.

Interestingly, there is one Ganesh statue around the temple. Thus, Hindu visitors should visit it too.


Location                                            
It was located around Jalan Haji Ahmad, Kuantan Town.  Before you reach Jalan Galing Kem, you will see a sign board in the road junction. Enter that junction and go straight then when the road ends, turn your left and that’s it. The temple will be there.   You also can find Onn Wan tie and Shik Wu See temple nearby it. GOOD LUCK!

'CROCODILE FISH' VIDEO


-DISTANCE VIEW-


-SITTING PLACE WITH NATURE & STATUES-




-THE BIG FISH-

-SIGNBOARD-

- STATUES INSIDE THE TEMPLE-



-THAILAND BRAHMA-

-DOOR GUARDIAN-

-QUAN YIN AT THE LAKE-


No comments:

Post a Comment