Monday 7 December 2015

Diary Must Keep: Benefits of Writing a Diary/ Journal

Come…lets have a casual talk. Most people doubt the function of a journal or diary. Actually it’s quite good to have our own diary but some says it is a stupid thing to do because it is a waste of time and revealing our secrets to others. Whatever it is, allow me to explain diary’s benefits based on my experience.

1.It is a measuring ruler.

Diary can act as a measuring ruler of your past and present. For example, your language ability can be measured. I opened my diary which was written 5 years ago and I found that I made a lot of grammatical mistakes which I can correct it now. These kind of mistakes which  I have made in my past: “result is going released”, “I recess with Izaty”, “I go to work but I was happy” and etc. See many grammar mistakes right? I can fix it now that means my English is getting better.

At the same time, you also can measure your personality growth. Maybe in your past, you are too shy to talk to others and you write down the reasons for it. Therefore, when you read it back, you can overcome your weaknesses and be better.

2.   It is a pleasure experience

It is always fun to read back everything that we have undergone. Reading back all the good moments and also read about situation that made our tears fall will always make us feel good. It is the best remedial for our stress and emotions.  I love to read again my diary and always laugh on my own after read it.

3. It is your friend

Friend here means, diary helps you to share your feelings.  It is difficult to find a right person to share about our feelings, moments and even problems. With diary, its just between you and that cute book. You’re in your own world, learning about yourself.

4. Boost your creativity.

Your writing style and the way you organize and decorate your diary can really make your time. It can be a great hobby to keep you busy. At the end of the day, you will learn about many things and ideas just by keeping your diary beautiful.

5. Helps not to forget your past

     They said don't forget three types of people:
          -who helped you in difficult time
          - who left you in difficult time
          - who put you in difficult time
     No worries, diary can help you to remind about them.

These are just few good things about diary. Let’s hold a pen and grab a diary today. Just make sure your book guarded well and don’t write things that can cause you trouble in the future.

Good luck and experience the magic with your own diary.

-MISS I-

Here I attached few photos on my own diary which was written 5 years ago (2010)




WHILE THEN TAKE A BREAK TO WATCH MIKEA KPOP AWARDS...VISIT OUR PREVIOUS POST FOR THE YOUTUBE LINK




No comments:

Post a Comment