Tuesday 5 February 2019

KPOP SEPTEMBER 2018 TOP TEN SONGS (MIKEA) RESULT!

Congratulations A PINK (I'M SO SICK) won 2018 MIKEA SEPTEMBER Kpop Top Song Award with 18% votes.
Tough competition...

A PINK will probably be shortlisted for MIKEA Daesang 2018. Stay Tuned

1. Apink- I'm So Sick (18%)

2. GIRL'S GENERATION- LIL TOUCH (17%)

3. BTS - IDOL (17%)

4. Chung Ha - Love You (12%)

5. Dreamcatcher- What! (12%)

6. SUNMI- SIREN (12%)

7.G)I-DLE - HANN (6%)

8.STRAY KIDS- MY PACE (6%)

9. Momoland- Baam (0%)

10. Seventeen- Oh My (0%)


We will reveal  MIKEA October Kpop Top Song 2018 candidates soon...

 Get ready to Vote!

Results MIKEA 2018:

January: Wanna One (Beautiful)
February: Amber x Luna (Lower)
March: Momoland (Bboom Bboom)
April :SF9 (Mamma Mia)
May : UNB (Feeling)
June  : DreamCatcher (You and I)
July: Black Pink (Ddu Du Ddu Du)
August : Triple H (Retro)
September: A Pink (I'm So Sick)
October: 









No comments:

Post a Comment