Wednesday 31 January 2018

Love Quotes : 30 Best Compilations.

1. You wanna know with whom I'm in love with? Read the first word again.

2. I'm wearing the smile you gave me.

3. Any day spent with you is my favourite day. So, today is my favourite day.

4. I want your heart because you stole mine.

5. I wasn't planning on loving you but I'm happy that I did.

6. I love you like fat kid loves cake.

7. You mean more to me than anyone in this wide world.

8. My name is ________, I have just met you and I love you.

9. Trust your heart and let fate decides.

10. I love you with all my butt, I would say heart but my butt is bigger.

11.  You're not my number one, you're the only one.

12. Some people are worth melting for.

13. Love is a song that never ends.

14. And suddenly all the love songs are about you.

15. No one falls out of love by chance, its by choice.

16. Distance means so little when someone means so much.

17. Love doesn't need to perfect, it's just need to be true.

18. No happy ending because true love never ends.

19. My day is not complete if I don't tell I love You.

20. I don't want someone like you, I want you!

21. Love is when other person's happiness is more important than your own.

22. Friends show love in time of trouble, not in happiness.

23. One smile can't change the world, but your smile changes mine.

24. Your hands fits in mine, like its made just for me.

25. Kissing burns 6.4 calories. Wanna work out?

26.I think you're suffering lack of Vitamin Me!

27. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll return it back.

28. You're the risk that I'll always take.

29. You're my one in 6 billion.

30. We accept the love that we think we deserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment